Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

The Democrats Sweep the Nation and Tootsie Rolls Find Unwanted Victory on My Thighs.

Dear Frosty Princess,
This story is way too cute!
And "Snow Dog"??!!?!?!?
This, I do not have words for.
Too cute. Too sweet.

Our Halloween was mediocre, as expected. You see, our neighborhood is in a transition period. Many of the homes were bought and build in the 40's and 50's. The inhabitants are just not begining to die. So the homes have been bought and remodled by young people who don't have children yet, and my middle aged folks whose children are grown. Therefore, we just don't have many little ones to Trick or Treat yet. Give us 5 or 7 years. So, I gave out my Tootsie Rolls to the two - yes, count them - two groups that came to the door.

And I ate the rest.

I love tootise rolls.

This led to the "it doesn't really matter that cutting sugar out of my diet is making huge positive impacts of my body" attitude. I went on to consume two bowls of pasta, some bread, more candy, more bread . . . over the course of the week.

And I gained four pounds.

In just a few days.

Ridiculous.

So, back to eating almonds and unsweetened yogart for my treats.

Love,
Cara

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?