Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

But Tuesday Was the Day

Dear Cara,

I'm sorry to hear about the poop and the rush to save the important dress from the poop. Yesterday I pooped for the first time since my surgery and it was important. Maybe not as important as the dress. But it was important. Things like that are monumental after surgery.

Other important things after surgery include getting gorgeous lillies from a dear friend on the day you're feeling kind of like a truck backed over you and you only want to sleep. The timing of the flower delivery was just right I tell you. Perfect. And I LOVED the flowers. A gorgeous warm yet crisp fall orange. I wish you could see them in person. But right now I'd settle on a picture. For some reason the computer is not recognizing that my camera is plugged in. I think one or both of them is mad at me for some reason. Well, eventually one of both of them will get over it.

THANK YOU AGAIN DEAR FRIEND.
Love,
Jennifer

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?